Friday, September 13, 2013

Dare to stand out. Dont follow the crowd.


A casual look for going to the local store. I love the color contrast in this photo although I'm a little iffy about the color of the beanie, I think she should have gone for  a slightly brighter color.

This is what I will call a "I just found this in the back of my closet but I still look cute" kinda of outfit. There wasnt much thought into this which is a good thing. You dont want to look like a try hard, you just want to do something quick and simple but still look like you put an effort.

Her hair do is perfect for a photo shoot or ever prom or a big event but I wouldn't where this out in public if its a bright color like this. The corset is perfect and brings out the color of her hair.


The combonation of black and blonde hair looks even better in an updo.

Darker clothes will bring out the color of bright or blonde hair.











No comments:

Post a Comment